** Long out of production and will never to be seen again. We found a small stash and are passing them along to good homes. Get them while you still can.
Ships within 24 hrs of order placed.
Note: Quantity displayed is all we have left. No backorders will be taken when we reach Zero.
The SureFire high-capacity magazine for 5.56x45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition, also available in a 60-round version, is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, they feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers. The long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance. Magazines require no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning.
SureFire High-Capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil spring—no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 100-round magazine fits in optional MOLLE-compatible pouch.
Made in USA
Length............ 12.20 inches
Width.............. 1.66 inches
Weight Empty... 9.6 ounces
Weight Loaded. 3.3 pounds