Slip Ring / Delta Ring
Brand : Retro Rifles
Standard on all Colt Models from the beginning of the AR15 story in 1960 up until replacement by the Delta Ring in the late 70's. Significantly harder to use vs. Delta Ring.. but looks way cooler on any pre-80's build.
- Original Colt Slip Ring. Used, take off part. (Grey Finish)
- Original Colt Slip Ring. Used, take off part. (Blackish Finish)
- Original Colt Slip Ring. New Old Stock (still in package).... limited availability.
- Original Colt Slip Ring.Poor Finish
- New Reproduction Slip Ring, Black
- Delta Ring: Used on models from the M16A2 to Current Models
- New 308 Slip ring- New Production
Made in USA
Note: Only One Slip Ring per order. Pictures below of multiple units are for comparison. Also, in picture the Slip Ring is coming out almost Tan.. when in reality it is actually light Grey in color.
Well made, however I thought it was the straight and Nazi angled one. I've been trying to find the straight one!