The La France M16K was never adopted by anybody. It was the dream of one Gentleman, Timothy La France, to take the CAR-15 SMG concept as far as it could go in compactness. In the 1980's, this was a radical idea.
A highly specialized weapon, the M16K was designed for anti-ambush protection while in transit.. particularly from vehicles. It's small size also lending it to the PDW role as well.
La France Industries was purchased by Surefire LLC in 2004.
- Slick Side, 7075, Mil Spec Type III Anodizing (will match black lower)
- 7.5 inch Barrel, 1:7, Mag Phos, .750, M4 feed ramps
- non-F marked FSB, tapper pinned
- A1 Round Front Sight Post
- A1 Rear Sight assembly
- 3 Prong, not pinned - easily removable
- Charging Handle, 7075, Made in USA
- Sling Swivel
- Made in USA