Surefire 60rd Magazine - In Stock Now
Brand : Surefire
In stock, Ships within 24 hrs of order placed.
Made in USA
|Weight Empty||6.4 ounces|
|Weight Loaded||2.02 pounds|
SureFire High-Capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. The 60-round magazine—slightly thinner than two 30-round magazines clipped together and about the same overall length—fits in most dual magazine pouches, eliminating special carry pouches required for drum magazines.
Learn more — Firepower Comparison Charts.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil springs—no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine is approximately same length as two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 60-round magazine fits in most dual-mag pouches