11.5 inch Colt model 733 / M4 Commando / XM177E2 barrel (.625)
Brand : Retro Rifles
From Retro Rifles - a well made reproduction of the barrel used in 11.5 inch Colt Commando models from 1967 (XM177E2) up until the mid 80's (model 733). Available with or without Chrome lining.
- Why choose this barrel?
- 11.5" Pencil Profile, just like the original
- Chrome Lining optional
- Very Light Weight for size: 1.1 lbs
- 1:9 Twist.. which is hard to find for those of us who prefer it
- You want to save more weight
- 11.5 inch, 4150 Barrel
- 1:9 Twist
- Phosphate Finish
- "Pencil" profile (.625 at Gas Block)
- M4 Feed Ramps
- 1.1 lbs.
Front Sight Base Specifications:
- Choice of "F" or "non-F" FSB
Full Assembly Specifications:
- 11.5 inch, "Pencil" profile
- 1:9 Twist
- Mag Phosphate finish
- Carbine length gas
- M4 Feed Ramps (compatible with both M4 and non-M4 lowers)
- Tapper pinned FSB
- .625 FSB, Non- F mark
- A1 Round Front Sight Post
- Early Flat Style Straight "Slip Ring" (not Delta Ring)
- 4.25" Moderator with Grenade ring (not pinned, removable)
- Gas Tube & Pin
- Barrel Shim (just in case it is needed for Barrel Nut timing, taper pins do not need to be removed to install)
- Made in USA
CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER - No Estimated Time frame for in stock.