Muzzle Device - BANNED STATES
These muzzle devices are designed and manufactured by Retro Rifles specifically to pass the "Pinky test" in states such as New York, New Jersey, California, Etc.
6 Available Options
- 3 Prong ... Fake slots on side as they do not go all the way through; turning the original 3 prong flash hider into a muzzle extender only. Available in Black or unfinished steel.
- A1 Birdcage ... Turns the function of the M16A1 flash suppressor into a muzzle brake instead by closing off the front end. Slots on side go all the way through and are function.
- A1 Birdcage ... Slots on sides do not go all the way through, making this just a muzzle extender. M16A1 Birdcage style.
- A2 Birdcage ... Looks like the standard M16A2 / M4 flash hider used today, but has a closed end making this more a muzzle brake instead. Slots on the side are still functional. (one of our favorite muzzle devices for all modern rifle builds)
- Ultra small 1.8 inch ... Cosmetic side holes makes this a barrel extender only. Can be pinned to effectively remove threads from a barrel with minimal increase in size or weight.
- Ultra small 2/1 inch ... as above, but slightly longer
- Steel, Made in USA
For washer (Here). 3 prong and Early A1 recommend Lock washer. A2 we recommend peel washer or crush washer. Ultra small we recommend using crush washer.