These muzzle devices are designed and manufactured by Retro Rifles specifically to pass the "Pinky test" in states such as New York, New Jersey, California, Etc.
6 Available Options
- 3 Prong ... Fake slots on side as they do not go all the way through; turning the original 3 prong flash hider into a muzzle extender only. Available in Black or unfinished steel.
- A1 Birdcage ... Turns the function of the M16A1 flash suppressor into a muzzle brake instead by closing off the front end. Slots on side go all the way through and are function.
- A1 Birdcage ... Slots on sides do not go all the way through, making this just a muzzle extender. M16A1 Birdcage style.
- A2 Birdcage ... Looks like the standard M16A2 / M4 flash hider used today, but has a closed end making this more a muzzle brake instead. Slots on the side are still functional. (one of our favorite muzzle devices for all modern rifle builds)
- Ultra small 1.8 inch ... Cosmetic side holes makes this a barrel extender only. Can be pinned to effectively remove threads from a barrel with minimal increase in size or weight.
- Ultra small 2/1 inch ... as above, but slightly longer
- Steel, Made in USA
For washer (Here). 3 prong and Early A1 recommend Lock washer. A2 we recommend peel washer or crush washer. Ultra small we recommend using crush washer.
banned state muzzle device
would have been five stars if it was parkerized. thank you, d. carpenter