Original Colt AR15 / M16 / M16A1 Fiberglass & Bakelite Furniture Sets from the Vietnam War Era.
All are from the early 1960's - Butt Stocks have Rubber Butt Pads (pre-trap door)
Just say "NO" to Miss-matching M16 Furniture hobbled together from here and there.. or upgrade the look and feel of your Polymer Handguards to the Real Colt parts. Advantage of buying a matching set is we can color match all to each other.. insuring you have the most consistent finish possible. Sets are matched three ways: Color/Shade, teeth alignment and consistant "Grade" quality (depending on which Grade you choose).
2 Finish Options:
- Original - Used, Cleaned, original finish
- Reconditioned - Early Colt furniture "Refinish" to look like: (Coming Soon)
- Bakelite (Red/Brown) - Material first used on Prototype AR15 Handguards
- Brown / Green - First production batch of the 601 models were painted Brown or Green
- Semi-Gloss Black - First Black shade used (601, 602, 604)
- Matte Black - M16A1 - present
4 Grade Options:
A - All Teeth intact, may have slight cosmetic cracks (guaranteed not to spread)
B - One Tooth broken or other cosmetic flaw.
C - More than one tooth broken or several cosmetic flaws - often called "Battle Field" condition. Stock hardware may be rusted, but still servicable.
D - Broken, may or may not be repairable/usable. Cheap..Good for doing tests before permanently altering more valuable furniture parts. Expect Stock metal parts to be rusted or missing.
Original Colt M16 parts
Made in the USA